Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is an undergraduate degree course in computer application and its duration is 3 years (six semesters). A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application (BCA) has become a vital part of all industries. With the increasing use of information technology and communication systems, this domain is poised for rapid growth. If you have the skills to use the principles of computer application to solve problems related to the interface of technology and business, you can expect a lucrative career in this field. Both public and private sector jobs are available for those with a BCA, including jobs such as that of a Software Engineer, Software Consultant, Network Engineer, Database Administrator, Test Engineer, System Analyst, Programmer, Quality Assurance Engineer and Technical Support Engineer.
As per Times of India "Indian IT companies currently serve two-thirds of the fortune 500 companies and have created 40 lakhs direct jobs in India". According to NASSCOM IT industry continues to be a net hirer and reports that 2.5-3 million new job will be created by 2025.
• Approved By Higher Education Deptt. MP Govt
• Affiliated to NAAC ‘A’ Accredited Jiwaji University, Gwalior
• 23 years of successful journey
• Team of Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculty including 28 Doctorate Degree holders
• Software Projects in every Semester
• Regular classes with 75% compulsory attendance
• Regular Extra Mural Lectures by executives from Industries and Administration
• All round development of students through participation in National & International Seminars, Conferences, Workshops
• National Level Management, Law & IT Fest
Data Analytics is the practice of iterative, methodical exploration of an organization's data, with an emphasis on statistical analysis. It is used by companies committed to data-driven decision-making. The BCA with Data Analytics course at Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior focuses on the conceptual knowledge in multiple disciplines of analytics. Students will be taught to apply analytic tools and techniques to solve business analytic problems
The Institute of Analytics (IoA) is a professional body for Analytics and Data. IoA is a not-for-profit organization that exists to promote greater awareness, understanding, and innovation in analytics. It provides members with the opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry, to learn about career development opportunities, to share knowledge and expertise, to access Continuous Professional Development programs, and to carry the official designation of membership. IoA is fully supported in its mission by leading organizations in the sector.
• All the 8 Modules of Data Analytics course are exempted for students.
• Able to apply analytic techniques to analyze and interpret data.
• Use tools such as Python, R, etc. to solve business analytics problems
• Understand problems with their knowledge in the different functional areas of management
• Able to perform descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics
• Develop essential skills and have an understanding of the subject both of which that are necessary to take up further studies in the area of analytics
• Students are awarded with a Certification in Data Analytics on completion of the course.
Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior is committed to giving students a competitive edge in the job market. Here are some of the job options:
• Data Science
• Information Technology and Computing
• Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
• Risk Analyst
• Content Analyst
• Data Scientist
• Business Analyst
• Metrics and Analytics Specialist
|BCA-103||Internet & E - commerce|
|BCA-104||Problem solving using ‘C’|
|BCA-106||Practical in ‘C’|
|BCA-203||Communicative English Grammar|
|BCA-204||Object Oriented Programming in C++|
|BCA-206||Practical in c++|
|BCA-303||Introduction to Operating System|
|BCA-305||Computer Graphics & Multimedia|
|BCA-306||Practical in Visual Basic.Net|
|BCA-402||Advanced Computer Architecture|
|BCA-403||Data Structure using c++|
|BCA-404||Accounting & Management Control|
|BCA-405||Programming in Java|
|BCA-406||Practical in Java|
|BCA-503||Enterprise Resource Planning|
|BCA-504||Programming in Advance Java|
|BCA-506||Practical in Advance Java|
|BCA-601||Probability & Statistics|
|BCA-603||Introduction to Asp.net & C#|
|BCA-605||Mobile Application Development|
|BCA-606||Project in Asp.net & C#|
A candidate who has appeared in 10 + 2 or other equivalent examination during current year as a regular or private candidate but whose result is yet to be declared can also apply for admission on provisional basis. But such a candidate must produce the certificate of passing the examination before the last date fixed for this purpose, failing which, his/her admission may be cancelled. The fee and other charges paid by him/her will not be refunded in any case.
Admissions in BCA programme are carried out on the basis of merit marks.The Admissions will be carried out by the institute as per the rules and Schedule announced by the MP HIGHER EDUCATION for Minority Institution.
Interview / counseling would be conducted on the day the form is submitted. If the forms are submitted by mail the date of interview would be informed. Students to contact admission committee* for interview dates.
Merit list would be placed on the institute notice board and on the website on every Monday during the admission period.
Selected students would need to deposit the tuition fee and caution money with in a week of the name appearing in the merit list.
Fee once deposited by him/her will not refunded under any circumstances.
Admission brochure can be purchased by sending a D.D of Rs 1000 in favour of Director ,Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior , payable at Gwalior.
Application form can be downloaded, printed , filled and sent to the institute . In such cases admission form fee of Rs 1000 will be applicable. Drafts can be sent along with the completed form or cheque can be deposited at the below given bank details.
|Head Names||1st Sem||2nd Sem||3rd Sem||4th Sem||5th Sem||6th Sem|
* Admission Form - Rs. 1000/-
* Hostel Fee - Rs. 6850/- Per Month + Electricity bill
* Bus Fee - Rs. 24000/- Yearly (For Local)
* Contact No. :- 9827057466 / 77 / 7880122147