"Prestige Institute of Management and Research Gwalior is an UGC NAAC accredited 'A' Grade and UGC Autonomous Institute. The Institute was set up in the year 1997 by Prestige Education Society, Indore registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. The Society was set up by the Prestige Group of Industries. The Institute has approval of All India Council for Technical Education & the State Government and is affiliated to Jiwaji University, Gwalior. Institute is also ranked by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the management discipline with a rank band 102-125"
The Institute offers MBA, MBA-Integrated (Five years programme in management), BBA, BCA, B.Com (Economics/Computer Application), B.Com (Hons), B.Com LLB(Hons.), BA LLB(Hons.) and LLM programmes. Jiwaji University, Gwalior awards the degree for all the programmes offered by the Institute. Institute has received UGC NAAC 'A' Grade accreditation and is recognized under section 2(f) & 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956. The Institute has Permanent Affiliation of MBA, BBA & BCA programme with Jiwaji university Gwalior. This Institute is a Recongnised Research center in Management of Jiwaji university, Gwalior.
- Institute MBA program got NBA accreditation in 2019
- UGC granted Autonomous status for ten years wide their letter no. 2-48(4) 2018 (AC/86) dated 25th June, 2018.
- The Institute was approved as Research Center in Management by the affiliating University, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, April 20, 2018.
- The Institute was granted Permanent Affiliation by the affiliating University, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, August 29, 2017.
- The Institute was considered fit to get central assistance under section 12B of UGC Act 1956 on December 22, 2017.
- UGC-NAAC has accredited the Institute as ‘A’ category Institute with CGPA of 3.17 on July 11, 2016.
- The Institute was recognized under section 2f of UGC act 1956 October 27, 2015.